2018 OASIS Scholarship Program
The OASIS Scholarship Program is open for applicants meeting the following criteria:
- High school student applicants graduating in 2018 and attending a 2 or 4 year college in the United States.
- Applicants must be United States citizens or permanent residents of the United States with a minimum GPA 3.2/4.0 and 4.0/5.0.
- All accompanying supporting documents (e.g., transcripts, SAT and/or ACT scores), must be uploaded and included prior within a single completed application form submitted online.
Paper applications will not be considered. Duplicate online submissions from the same applicant to fix a prior omission or oversight will also not be considered and will result in disqualification
- Completed scholarship application forms must be electronically submitted by April 30th 2018
- Grade Point Average (GPA): Official High school transcript from the school registrar that include the grades from the first completed term/semester of the applicant’s senior year is required. The transcript must be uploaded with the application in the following file format FirstName_LastName_Transcript and file size should be under 1.0 MB.
- SAT and/or ACT Score: Official transcript of score must be uploaded with the application in the following file format FirstName_LastName_SATScore and file size should be under 1.0 MB.
- Please follow instructions closely and only submit what is required as no extra submitted information or documentation will be considered or reviewed
Important: Gather all the requirements above first and then start filling out the form. There is no way to enter some information and come back to enter more later. All information must be entered in one session. Look through the application in the link below and make sure you have all the items you need.
~ April 30th is the deadline for submission of completed applications
Upon online submission of the application you will receive acknowledgement from the OASIS scholarship site that you can retain for your easy reference.
~ June 30th – Announcement of Scholarship winners and Notification of Selected Applicants
~ July 31st – Disbursement of funds will be made directly to the college that the scholarship winner identified in his/her submitted application. If there is any subsequent change in the college information, then the applicant needs to notify the OASIS scholarship committee immediately of the updated college information at email@example.com prior to the issuance of the scholarship check to ensure there is no confusion.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.